Rogbid S2 5ATM IP69K Waterproof 1.83 inch HD Screen bluetooth Call Heart Rate Blood Pressure SpO2 Monitor Fitness Tracker Outdoor Rugged Smart Watch
|Bluetooth Version||BLE 5.0|
|Compatible OS||Android 5.0 or above; iOS 10.0 or above|
|Operating Mode||Full Touch|
|APP Name||Da Fit|
|System Language||Chinese, English, German, French, Italian, Spain, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Portuguese, Vietnam, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Croatian, Turkish, Czech, Dutch, Malaysian, Finnish, Greek, Romanian|
|APP Language||Chinese, English, German, French, Italian, Spain, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Portuguese, Vietnam, Korean, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Croatian, Turkish, Czech, Dutch, Malaysian, Finnish, Greek, Romanian|
|Information Reminder||bluetooth Call|
| APP Notification
|Health||Heart Rate Monitor|
|Blood Pressure Monitor|
|Blood Oxygen (SpO2) Monitor|
|Exercise and Record||Multiple Sports Modes|
PPG Sensor, Accelerometer
|Screen||Size: 1.83 inch|
| Resolution: 240*284 pixels
|Battery||Battery Capacity: 450mAh|
Standby Time: About 45-60 days
Using Time: About 7-10 days
|Charging Time: About 3 hours|
|Charging Type: Magnetic charging|
|Appearance & Details|
Band Material: TPU
| Watch Case Material: Zinc Alloy PC
Dial Size: About 51*40*13mm
|Packing List||1* Rogbid S2 Smart Bracelet|
|1* Magnetic Charging Base|
|1* User Manual|
1. Light of shoot will affect the color of the products, pictures for reference only, subject to our available products.
- Why doesn’t my watch start?
1. The watch needs to be connected to the charger for the first use.
2. If your watch battery runs out, you need to charge it for a while before trying to activate your watch.
3. Try to activate your watch by pressing the area below the screen for a long time.
- Why my watch doesn’t charge successfully?
1. Please make sure your charger is 5V/1A. If the current is too high, the watch would into the automatic protection of the state.
2. Please confirm that the charging cable is well attached to the charging position on the back cover of your watch.
- Why is there no charging cable in the package I received?
1. Please check the user manual and product details page to confirm whether the product is charged by USB. If so, please unplug the watchband, then you would find the charging jack.
2. If your watch isn’t USB charging and you don’t receive the charging cable, please contact our customer services right away.
- How to change the date and time?
Please scan the QR code in the manual to download the APP. Then the time and date will be automatically synced when the watch is connected to the phone.
- Can I wear it for swimming?
It is not recommended that you wear it to swim, because it is not a professional swimming watch.
- About the measurement data.
The monitoring data of health functions are for reference only, not on a medical basis.