Products will no longer be sent with SD cards and USB and TF cards.
- Faster printing speed - Saturn 3D printer comes with an 8.9inch 4K Monochrome LCD with an HD resolution of 3840 x 2400, reducing the layer printing time to 1.5s-2s, which is 60% faster than Mars Pro yet still delivers outstanding printing results.
- Larger build volume - Saturn has a large printing volume of 192*120*200 mm/7.55in*4.72in*7.87in, and you can print multiple full-sized models at the same time, which can dramatically improve your productivity.
- Higher precision and easier printing - Z-axis utilizes a double linear guide way structure, which can achieve steadier motion and greatly enhanced moving accuracy. With the Ethernet port on the back and 4 GB built-in data disk, Saturn now supports file transfer through your local area network, which is very handy for fast printing.
- Quality Prints and Consistent Success - Matrix light source consists of 54 UV LED lights with uniform light emission, ensuring superior print results and a more accurate printing size. The set screws on the build plate assure long-lasting leveling, no need for frequent calibration, and the sandblasted surface provides a much stronger adherence, especially when printing large 3D models.
- We provide a 1-year warranty on the whole printer (4K LCD, FEP film, and tool kit excluded).
Some File for you to download:
1.Latest Firmware: Click to download: V4.3.19
2.Firmware You Need to Update after Replacing The LCD: Click to download
How to replace the LCD: https://youtu.be/NJhucYuSjjk
3.Machine Parameters: Click to Download
*Caution: Please make sure whether this firmware matches your printer, wrong update across different printers may turn it unusable. If you run into any problems with the firmware please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the batch number labeled at the bottom of the printer, we will try our best to help.
*How to update:
Step 1 - Copy the file to the root directory of the USB flash drive
Step 2 - Insert the USB flash drive into the printer
Step 3 - Print the file on the printer to update.
* Video Tutorials
How to replace the Mono LCD screen
3. How to replace the motherboard
* USB Driver File: Click to Download USB DRIVE FILES (MANUAL & SLICING SOFTWARE INCLUDED)
* Resin Setting
1. Offcial suggestions for ELEGOO resin on ELEGOO Printers: ELEGOO Printers Resin Setting Sheet
2. Unofficial suggestions for most brands resin on ELEGOO Saturn Seires Printers (Contributed by our community members):
Resin Settings for ELEGOO Saturn Series Printers
- System: EL3D-3.0.1
- Operation: 3.5-Inch Touch Screen
- Slicer Software: Chitu DLP Slicer
- Connectivity: USB
- Technology: LCD UV Photocuring
- Light source: UV Integrated LED lights (wavelength 405 nm)
- XY Resolution: 0.05 mm(3840*2400)
- Z Axis Accuracy: 0.00125 mm
- Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.15 mm
- Printing Speed: 30-40 mm/h
- Power Requirements: 110-240V 50/60Hz 24V4A 96W
- Printer Dimensions: 11.02in (L) * 9.44in (W) * 17.55in (H)/28 cm(L)*24 cm (W) * 44.6 cm (H)
- Build Volume: 7.55in (L) * 4.72in (W) * 7.87in (H) /192 mm (L) * 120 mm (W) * 200 mm (H)
- Weight: 22 Lbs (10 Kg)